Border Control & Protection
- Coastline protection
- Seaport security
- Oil and gas sites
- Border control
- Armored vehicles
Nircom has extensive knowledge and experience in border control and protection projects. Our systems continuously monitor inter-state border and borderless spaces to detect, track, recognize and intercept the various threats and minimize cross-border violations.
Objectives: Law & Order enforcement, Crime prevention, Deterrence, Situation awareness.
- Advanced stationary, mobile and airborn observation devices.
- Integrated and advanced detection and analytical features to enhance surveillance operational effectiveness – VMD (video motion detection), tracking, path prediction, prioritization and recommendations for action.
- An advanced Command & Control system for centralized management and situational awareness.
- Ability to respond to a variety of scenarios simultaneously.
- Operational effectiveness on both sides of the border, including internal areas, if necessary.
- Utilizing existing communication infrastructures in the region, which can be extended by wireless systems.
- Easy extension of the system to additional areas as needed – a scalable and robotic system.
- The system uses the existing infrastructure in the local civilian sectors, leveraging the public as a warning agent and first responder, as appropriate.